Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Favorites of the Year

AshleyH aka Ashley

Here are my favorites.

The first one Life is perfect is from back in June. It's one of my favorite pics of my ds. Using Fancy Pants papers.


The next one was my first time using papers by KaiserCraft and I love them! The sketch was one of Suzanne's and I love the outcome.

Next was that awesome Blue Awning paper from K and Co. I would have never chosen it, but loved how it distressed. This was for the get messy challenge as well and was one of my first really distressed, flowery LOs and now I am in love with this style.

Last is My Drama Queen Laser Lady album. I used Doodlebug sugar coated cardstock for the cover and tons pf Prima Crystals and stickles. It was a big change to make something so girly. It was really fun to make.


No comments: