Friday, January 2, 2009

Favorites of the Year

Each of the Creative Team members were asked to share their 4 favorite Scrapbook Projects from 2008.

We will start with mine. Mary's aka sillygoose20's picks of the year.

Pick #1

I picked this layout well first of all because I love it. I love the paper the buttons the photos all out. But also because other people love it. I think this layout was the one I received the most compliments for.

Pick#2

I picked this layout because the picture make me smile. I also love this Lo because I the paper are from two completely different lines. I really worked with the Aqua paper to make it work with the other paper.

Pick #3

I love that this LO has so many pictures but is still clean and simple to look at. I had that paper for over a year, loved the paper but could never find pictures that I wanted to use with it.


Pick #4

Probably the simplest card but I love how it all came together. First time playing with flock.


No comments: