Friday, March 13, 2009

Member Spotlight


Your Scrappy Jo member name? sillygoose20

Your first name? Mary

Tell us a bit about yourself. Hmmm.. Lets see. I am 29 years old, born and raised in Grants Pass, Or. I am married to Dan. We have been together since my senior year of high school. We have one child Kyler who is 4. I have always loved photography for a young age. There is something magical about capturing a moment in time. I love to travel and don't get to nearly as much as I would like.

Got a blog? Or website? You want to share. www.sillygoose20.blogspot.com

How did you get started in scrapbooking? My mother in law who didn't scrapbook, would buy me scrapbooking stuff at yard sells. I scrapbooked a few pages of a camping trip but I didn't get the bug until I was pregnant with Kyler.

How long have you been scrapbooking? About 5 years now.

Whats your favorite paper line? Currently I would say Scenic Route.

What product(s) are you addicted to right now? I love the Foo-A-La Buttons. I use them on just about every page.

What inspires you creatively? I love the photographs. I like to enhance the photos with the paper and embellishments. And I am a Scraplift Alcoholic. I love to scraplift others layouts and designs.

What brought you to Scrappy Jo's? I believe I bought something from Sherri (previous owner) on E-Bay and that brought me to the store. I remember my first big purchase were a whole bunch of Bazzill Cardstock Packs.

How long have you been a member of Scrappy Jo's? Since it was Sherri's Scrapbooking Supplies

What do you enjoy the most about Scrappy Jo's? The group of ladies. They really are the best! I also like how friendly and kind both Sherri and Jo are.

What is on your scrappy wish list? Fancy Pants Delight Paper, Basic Grey Lime Rickey Paper.

What is something about you that we may not know? I almost always answer this question with I have been declared dead once.


Lori's Questions for Me:

What is on your iPod/in your CD player right now? Jason Mraz, Chantal Kreviazuk, Matchbox Twenty, The Fray, One Republic and lot and lots and lots of 80's Music

Finish this sentence: I am so glad I never . . . . . did drugs of any kind. I have learned that I don't have that many brain cells to begin with so I need to keep as many as I can.

If granted one wish, what would you do with it?? Right now I would just be selfish and wish I could go back to working less.

They say that everyone has a twin somewhere in the world. What is your twin doing right now? Taking pictures.

Someone writes a biography about you. It's title is. . . . Life's Been Good to Me so Far. “It's on e of my hubby's favorites songs and we both think it fits our outlook.

Who is your favorite band? No Doubt And why? Most of their music is just so happy and makes me wanna sing and dance.



No comments: